Saten & Jezus Saten & Jezus

this shit makes no sense. p much religion though. a+

Quick Attacks Quick Attacks

oh my god these were all pretty fantastic but that last one really sealed the deal holy shit lmao

Valkor the Viking Valkor the Viking

The animation could use some tightening up in some places and the jokes could be done a little better but overall I thought it had some interesting characters with a lot of potential! Keep practicing and I think you'll have some great material on your hands

thekillzar responds:

Thank you! The more practice the better. It's my goal to dedicate my time and effort into refining my work so that I actually have the capability to improve and provide more content. I'll try harder next time!

Lazy Writing 10 Lazy Writing 10

This is true love.

MA - Surgeon Simulator MA - Surgeon Simulator

"That's all I'm ever gonna know" was probably the funniest line I've heard in months and I don't even know why. Just so great. gpoy to the max.

an awkward situation. an awkward situation.

Oh my god, I think everyone can relate to at least a piece of this animation and that's what makes good comedy, I'll tell you what. I think the animation could use some polish but honestly, a good script carries this straight to 5 stars for me. Hilarious and so true.

tylerghardin responds:

thanks! the animation's a little rough 'cause i'm new. but i'm better at writing anyway. thanks again!

The Girl on TV The Girl on TV

if only he had stalked her sooner...

Dream Analysis Dream Analysis

This was some really refreshing humor. It would make for great stand-up but it makes for an even better animation. keep it up!

Legend of Link Legend of Link

It was okay! I appreciate the effort put into the animation but I think you could work on timing and scripting. A joke is best when it's short, sweet, and to the point! You don't want to over do it, especially when your audience can tell what's going to happen from the get-go. All the work you put into animating can go down the drain if you lose your audience by over-telling the joke. But keep up the good work!

Gaysby Gaysby