William and Sly 2 William and Sly 2

wonderful!

what a pretty game! and very well done. thoroughly enjoyed it

Vulpin Adventure Vulpin Adventure

cute and fun!

I could never seem to find the sunburst tome ahh what a shame :') But it was a pretty fun little game. Enjoyed it! I think that it could use a little work, for future reference, as stated in other reviews, but overall I think it was a cute little RPG!

The Sagittarian The Sagittarian

Yay! I live!

That was real nice. And Sage is fucking gorgeous <3

Alice is Dead - Ep 1 Alice is Dead - Ep 1

Too into it!

I was determined to figure out the code by myself! so i got out a notebook and creepily wrote down all the numbers on the walls as they appeared (so ticks as ticks and numerals as numerals) and figured it out haha. I'm way too into this. Good stuff!

The Snow Runs Red The Snow Runs Red

Super fun game

I really loved the game. It's fun and addicting and looks good! I think my biggest problems were the 8-point shooting and the fact that it doesn't save but it's no biggie; that's just the design of some of these things :P

Tower of Heaven Tower of Heaven

Spectacular!

The music, the difficulty, the fun...!! The rules were ridiculous but they definitely kept me thinking about my every move. It was hard (I died over 300 times the first time OTL) but that's the best part!

In Utero In Utero

Good Stuff

Love the music and it's actually pretty hard sometimes! haha!

FetusFulp responds:

thanks

Gravinaytor Gravinaytor

Portal?

Veeery similar to portal. Down to the "hey! don't touch that mysterious thing!" to the orange jump suit. But still, a fun game! The music got a bit annoying after a while... a different song for every 5th level or something would have been cool :P

Happy Wheels Happy Wheels

Controls could be better

The controls are difficult and hard to adjust to. I still haven't figured out how to actually grab a hold of anything (like in the obstacle course). But overall it's fun to mess with.

Haunt the House Haunt the House

Addicting!

I didn't stop playing until I got a rank A! Which took a couple tries! XD Those people keep killing themselves!!! Anyway, the music was PERFECT and just... everything was so well put together! A real joy to play!